Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem, Alhamdulillahi Wasolatu Wasalaamu ‘ala Rasulillah…
- Rasulullah s.a.w. said, “The most beloved of people to Allah is the person who bring most benefit to the people.”
- al-Habib Abdullah bin Alwi al-Haddad said, “None can bring a better benefit to the people than a person who preaches and calls people to the Door of Allah. He teaches the obligatory, that is Oneness of Allah and obedience to him, reminding people of His Signs and Bounties,giving good news of His Mercy and reminder of His Wrath that strike those that turn away from Him among the disbelievers and corrupters.”
- If an advice comes from the bottom of the heart, it will enter to the depths of the heart. If it (advice) is from the tip of the tongue, it will not enter beyond the ear.
- Good is abundant but the doers are few – Rasulullah s.a.w.
- The elite are patient when calamity befell them, while the elect are thankful when calamity befell them.